Our most popular product – the 30 ‘DIY’ spice jar kit has now sold out. Preorder yours for delivery in June 2020.
- Save space in your pantry and make finding your spices a snap
- A teaspoon will fit inside the jars for quick, convenient use
- The super strong magnets will keep your jars firmly attached to your fridge door – even if it’s slammed
- The magnets are on the inside of the lids for a neat finish and have a food-safe teflon coating for peace of mind
- The jars can be pulled away from the metal surface or slid around for easy access
- Thirty spice jars with black magnetic lids
- A white paint pen for labelling your spices (removable with nail polish remover)
Height 5.6cm, width 6cm | Opening 4cm | Each side face 3.5cm | Volume approximately half a cup
These jars will stick to anything that’s responsive to magnetic fields – steel, most fridges and some types of stainless steel.
Please note that not all stainless steel fridges are responsive to magnetic fields – if you have a stainless steel fridge please check it before ordering, or contact us for more details.
Don’t place electronics, mobile phones or credit cards close to the magnets – they’re very, very strong and could damage these items and, of course, the magnets shouldn’t be handled by anyone with a pacemaker.